Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate), Master’s Degree
Who: Underserved, high-achieving Arab students
What: Full scholarships
Where: Al Akhawayn University, Palestine Polytechnic University, An-Najah National University, Al-Quds University, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
Program Length: Unspecified
Deadline to Apply: 24 March 2019
Citizenship: Jordan, Morocco, Palestine
Destination Countries: Jordan, Morocco, Palestine
Academic Subject(s): Science, Engineering, Math
Al-Ghurair STEM Scholars Program
The Al-Ghurair STEM Scholars Program offers scholarships for underserved, high-achieving Arab students in the fields of science, technology, engineering or math.
The scholarship offers:
– Financial support
– Mentoring and advising
– Community service
– Hands-on learning
– Access to scholars network
– Arab citizen who does not hold a second non-Arab passport. Preference is given to residents of Arab world for at least 12 years.
– 17-30 years old. Students now applying to the undergraduate level must have graduated from high school within the last 4 years.
– GPA of no less than 85% in high school or 3.0 in university.
– Willing and able to show proof of financial need in the application.
Al Akhawayn University (AUI)
Palestine Polytechnic University (PPU)
An-Najah National University (ANU)
Al-Quds University (AQU)
Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT)
How to apply
– Watch the scholarship application tutorial
– Check out tips and tricks for completing your application
– Create a profile on the student portal
– Prepare all of your required documents
– Submit the application before the deadline