Who: Arab students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
What: Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester,
Where: American University of Cairo
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 11 September 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The American University in Cairo offers International Graduate Fellowships to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master’s degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
The fellowship covers:
– Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester
– Student services and activities fees
– Monthly stipend
– Medical service and health insurance
– Monthly housing allowance or accommodation in the AUC residences at the New Cairo campus
It may also cover Remedial English-language requirements.
Deadline: January 11, 2022.
Note: The graduate admission application must be submitted at least two weeks before the fellowship deadline.
– All nationalities.
– Required Languages: English. Each graduate-degree program sets its own minimum score on a test of English-language proficiency for admission consideration.
– Grades: For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2.
– Financial need
– Work hours: Fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work.
– Teaching assistantship: A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once.
How To Apply:
In order to apply for the fellowship, students must apply to the graduate studies program here, then complete and submit the online fellowship application here. For instructions on how to apply for graduate fellowships, click on this link.