Type: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Lebanon
What: Tuition fees
Where: American University of Beirut
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 18 March 2021
Citizenship: Algeria, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, Tunisia
Destination Countries: Lebanon
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate education for the academic year 2021-2022 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
Graduate scholarships are open to:
– Nationals of Africa
– Nationals of Lebanon
– Refugees and displaced persons living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
– Academic promise
– Financial disadvantage
– Leadership potential
– Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
How to apply
– Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
– Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
– If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program and submit it by March 18, 2021.
– If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program and submit it by March 18, 2021.