Type: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Egyptian students interested in studying in USA
What: – Travel allowance – Stipend – Health benefits coverage – University tuition
Where: Universities of the USA
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 05 June 2021
Destination Countries: USA
Academic Subject(s): Islamic Studies
The Fulbright Egyptian Student Program–Islamic Studies provides fully-funded grants for graduates of Islamic Studies programs from relevant faculties at Al Azhar University or the faculties of Dar Al Ulum to pursue master’s degrees or doctorates or to conduct research in Islamic Studies in the United States.
The selected students will benefit from:
– Travel allowance
– Health benefits coverage
– University tuition
Deadline: June 5, 2021
– Have Egyptian citizenship.
– Currently reside in Egypt.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree.
– Minimum valid TOEFL (ITP) score of 450 or Internet-based TOEFL iBT 45, or IELTS 5.0
– TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 450
– TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 45
– Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 5.0
– Duolingo English Test – minimum required score of 75
– English Proficiency Test from Egyptian Universities – minimum required score of 450
How to Apply:
Create an account and fill out the application online here.