Type: Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: students registered in Ph.D. programs at universities in Egypt
What: fully funded grants
Where: Selected Universities in the US
Program Length: Unspecified
Deadline to Apply: 07 June 2022
Destination Countries: USA
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Fulbright Egyptian Student Program for Visiting Student Researchers provides fully funded grants for students registered in Ph.D. programs at universities in Egypt to collect data and/or conduct research for six to nine months in the United States.
All academic fields are eligible. Preference will be given to applicants without significant recent experience in the United States.
Deadline: June 7, 2022
– Travel allowance
– Health benefits coverage
– University tuition
– Other allowances
– Egyptian citizenship. Holders of U.S. green cards and/or passports are ineligible.
– Applicants must be residing in Egypt throughout the application, selection, placement, and pre-departure processes.
– Master’s degree holders with strong academic records.
– Applicants must be registered in a doctoral degree program at a university in Egypt.
– Applicants have to successfully complete all the steps of the application, assessment, and selection process and successfully finalize all required procedures.
– TOEFL/IELTS test scores are not required.
– Students applying in the fields of medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing and dentistry should be aware that their master’s programs cannot include clinical studies or direct contact with patients.
How to Apply:
1. Prepare the following documents:
Copies of certificates and transcripts for all post-secondary degrees in English.
Three recommendation letters
Proof of registered doctoral degree at a university in Egypt
Scanned copy of the original valid National ID
2. Complete and submit an online application.