Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Iraqi students interested in studying in the US
What: Flight Tuition Fees Accommodation
Where: Participating American Universities
Program Length: One year
Deadline to Apply: 01 May 2021
Destination Countries: USA
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Program in Iraq allows outstanding students and professionals in Iraq to study at U.S. universities to further their careers as well as promote international cultural understanding. Iraqis, both men and women, from all parts of the country who have outstanding academic records and work experience are encouraged to apply.
The Fulbright scholarship will fund up to two years of study at the master’s degree level at a U.S. university starting in the fall of 2022.
All disciplines and academic fields of study are available under this program, with the exception of medicine and other clinical studies. The program provides funding for tuition, round-trip international travel, living stipends, and health insurance.
The Fulbright Program strives to ensure diversity among its participants, and encourages applicants of all backgrounds – including those with disability – to apply. The majority of U.S. universities have disability offices and can provide support services to students. Such services may include providing note-takers for students with learning disabilities, removing physical barriers to provide access to classrooms, providing course materials in Braille, sign language interpreters, etc.
Deadline: 1 May 2021
– Flight: round-trip international travel.
– Tuition Fees.
– Health insurance.
– Be Iraqi citizens who are resident in Iraq and demonstrate a clear commitment to return to Iraq at the conclusion of their program.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application.
– Have a minimum of two years of work experience after graduation.
– Be proficient in English with the ability to score 80 or more on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 550 or more on the paper-based TOEFL.
– Write their research objective and personal statement themselves, without copying from the Internet or any other source. Such copying is considered plagiarism and will result in the applicant’s immediate disqualification.
How to Apply:
To apply for the 2022-2023 program, please visit the following link to create a user account and to complete an application form: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2022