Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Lebanese and Palastenian students interested in studying in USA
What: – Tuition, living stipend, and travel and academic allowances – Opportunity to experience life in the United States and share your culture with Americans – Pre-academic training and enrichment seminars – Induction into the global Fulbright alumni network
Program Length: one year
Deadline to Apply: 12 May 2021
Citizenship: Lebanon, Palestine
Destination Countries: USA
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The 2022–2023 Fulbright Student Scholarship Program for Lebanon provides fully-funded grants for Lebanese students and Palestinian refugees in Lebanon to pursue graduates degrees in the United States. The program covers a maximum of two academic years of study in the United States beginning in August 2022.
The Fulbright Program is the U.S. government’s flagship international educational and cultural exchange program. With partnerships with 160 countries worldwide, Fulbright builds lasting connections between the peoples of the United States and the peoples of other countries around the world, building mutual understanding between nations, advancing knowledge across communities, and improving lives around the world.
The selected students will benefit from:
– Tuition, a living stipend, and travel and academic allowances.
– Opportunity to experience life in the United States and share your culture with Americans.
– Pre-academic training and enrichment seminars.
– An induction into the global Fulbright alumni network.
– Earning a graduate degree in a field of your choice from an American university.
Deadline: May 12, 2021
– Be a Lebanese citizen or Palestinian refugee holding the Special Travel Document issued by the Lebanese Government.
– Be a resident of Lebanon at the time of the application.
– Have a bachelor’s degree (prior to summer 2022) from an institution recognized by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
– Demonstrate academic excellence within their field of specialization.
– Pursue a field of study benefiting Lebanese society and/or Lebanese-American relations;
– Apply for a master’s degree in any field of study except dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, or other clinical fields (nursing administration is permitted).
– Students from all other disciplines are welcome to apply, but students from the following fields of study are strongly encouraged to apply: humanities, social sciences, political science, public administration, journalism, urban planning, rural and economic development, entrepreneurship, gender studies, geotechnical engineering, or other fields that are not available in Lebanon.
– Be sufficiently proficient in English to attend a master’s degree (or graduate degree) program or be willing to participate in an English-language intensive course prior to normal course of study.
How to Apply:
Create an account and fill out the application online here.
Click here to learn more about the application requirements and the documents that need to be submitted along with the application.