Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Students looking to pursue their graduate degrees in Thailand
What: Tuition fees + stipend
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: Chulabhron Institute, Thailand
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 30 October 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Thailand
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) offers ten scholarships for international applicants who are not from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to pursue a Master’s degree at the institute, in Bangkok. The applicants will be selected on the basis of merit and academic excellence.
The CGI is offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in the following three fields:
– Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
– Environmental Toxicology
– Chemical Sciences
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round-trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and other expenses.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
– Under 30 years of age
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
– Have experience in scientific laboratory research
– Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
– Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
How to Apply
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for non-ASEAN students) and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting documents to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program), 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
E-mail: [email protected]
(2) After Step 1 send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in Step 1.