Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate)
Who: Arab students interested in studying in USA
What: Tuition fees
Where: Logan University USA
Program Length: One year
Deadline to Apply: Open
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: USA
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Logan University offers $10,000 in scholarships for incoming international students. In addition, the university offers Tuition Exchange Scholarships for Canadian students ranging from $10,000 to $30,000, based on the start term. While at Logan, students are eligible for additional endowed scholarships each spring.
Located in a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States, Logan University has a special focus on preparing future generations of holistic health care leaders. It offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in health sciences and chiropractic.
– Tuition fees
– Applicants must be international students enrolled in a full-time program at the university.
– Transcripts must include a course-by-course evaluation and U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalency on a 4.0 scale, as well as a degree equivalency when applicable.
– Applicants may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the subscores for the iBT Test are (below):
How to Apply:
Applicants for Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students should complete an online application form.
Applicants will be expected of the following documents:
– 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor (If you do not have one in mind, please reach out to Admissions)
– Statement of Motivation
– Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
– Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation. It is sometimes necessary to use an outside evaluating agency, in which case the official evaluation by that agency should be sent in lieu of the original transcripts. Have the transcript(s) sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions, at 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
– Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States. It is recommended that international applicants submit all records at least six months prior to the start of the trimester they wish to attend.
– If you have any questions please contact the Office of Admissions.