Type: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Egyptian students interested in Art
What: Tuition fees and living expenses
Where: Europe Universities
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 10 June 2021
Destination Countries: Europe
Academic Subject(s): Arts
The Mahy Khalifa Art Fund offers scholarships for graduate studies in Europe. The scholarship is an opportunity for Egyptian students seeking to pursue their studies in the field of the arts to take their career to the next level.
The Mahy Khalifa Art scholarship aims at providing the needed resources and exposure to ambitious young talents, and to help nurture a new generation of artists, art scholars, curators and more. Candidates are requested to apply for the scholarship and to provide all the necessary documents. A committee chooses one candidate a year to receive the Mahy Khalifa Scholarship, which will cover all tuition and living expenses.
Deadline: 10 June 2021, 11:59 PM Cairo Time
– Graduate Degree (master’s) or non-degree (research institution).
– Fields include but are not limited to: Visual Arts, New Media arts, Art History, Art Criticism, Curating and Art Management.
– Applicants should have an unconditional acceptance letter from the hosting institution/ university in Europe.
– Applicants must be Egyptians.
– Applicants must speak one of the institution’s working languages.
– Applicants should have basic computer skills.
– Applicants must have graduated a minimum of 12 months ago, and be up to 35 years old.
How to apply:
– Applicants are asked to complete the application form on this link.
– Applicants have to provide required documents.
– Short-listed applicants will sit for an interview with a selection board.