Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate)
Who: Students from Upper Egypt with high academic achievement and leadership potential
What: Full Scholarships
Where: American University in Cairo
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 15 June 2022
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): Economics
The OC-AUC Scholarship at the American University of Cairo offers scholarships for up to five years of undergraduate study, beginning in the fall of 2022, to public high school graduates from eight governorates in Upper Egypt: Assiut, Aswan, Bani Suef, Fayoum, Luxor, Minya, Qena, and Sohag.
OC-AUC students will be required to study one of the following majors: economics or mathematics with an option in statistics and data analysis or actuarial science at AUC.
Deadline: June 15, 2022.
– Be from one of the eight governorates mentioned: Assiut, Aswan, Bani Suef, Fayoum, Luxor, Minya, Qena, and Sohag.
– Be public/Private high school graduates with demonstrated financial need
– Have top percentile scores in Thanaweya Amma public schools, STEM or Experimental schools
– Pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band and writing score of 6, or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and a writing score of 20.
– Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Have a track record of community engagement activity.
– Demonstrate potential for further leadership development.
How to Apply
Fill in and submit the Information Sheet.
Complete an online application through Banner Self-Service.
For application instructions and tips, click here.