The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master’s degrees abroad in all fields of study.
Applicants must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years upon completion of their programme. Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
– Be under the age of 35.
– Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
– Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
– Be planning to pursue studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
– Hold an unconditional letter of acceptance to their chosen university and programme of interest.
– Have excellent command of the language of study. Good command of the English language.
– Have genuine financial need.
– Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
– Military service status must be clear (for males).
How to apply
The application package must include the following:
- The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form
- Copy of letter of acceptance to university of choice
- Copy of (completed) application form submitted to university of choice
- An updated C.V.
- Two reference letters (academic and professional)
- Copy of Military Certificate (for males only)
Submit complete application package to
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation,
P.O. Box 29
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
Hold at FedEx Mohandessin office
You can confirm that your application has been delivered through: [email protected]