Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate), Master’s Degree
Who: Egyptian students looking to study arts abroad
What: Tuition fees + living expenses + plane tickets
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: All universities worldwide
Program Length: Two to four years
Deadline to Apply: 15 May 2020
Destination Countries: All Countries
Academic Subject(s): Arts, Design, Graphic Design, Music, Theater
The Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship program, offered by the Sawaris Foundation for Social Development, targets highly motivated, talented and socially engaged applicants who are aware of the important role art plays in a flourishing and developing society. The scholarships aim at fostering these talents until the recipients themselves are effective artists in the scene, who in return enrich their country and society with their acquired knowledge in their designated fields.
Fields include but are not limited to: Music, fine arts, visual arts, digital arts, conceptual & performance arts (including dance, acting, and performance studies), theatre studies (including drama, lighting, stage design, costume design, etc.), film studies (including scriptwriting, directing, etc.), art history, art criticism, media design, curating and art management.
– Tuition fees
– Learning materials
– Living allowance
– Travel Expenses
– Health insurance
– Bachelor’s degree, up to 4 years
– Master’s degree, up to 2 years
Deadline: May 15, 2020
– Egyptian nationality
– Admission in a top university in your targeted field
– Fulfillment of language requirements
– Social and community engagement
How to Apply:
1. Receive your admission letter alongside expected program tuition fees from one of the approved universities in one of the previously mentioned fields. A list of approved universities is available HERE.
2. Submit the SFSD application with the required documents. The scholarship application form, including all required documents, can be downloaded HERE.
3. Send your application to Sawiris Foundation through email on [email protected], mentioning in the subject line: “Final Application_your full name”.