Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Students from Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan
What: Tuition Fees
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: Imperial College London
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 17 February 2020
Citizenship: Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): Climate Change Management, Finance
The Bseisu-Imperial College London Scholarship is available for students from Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan who are pursuing a full-time Master of Science program in Climate Change Management and Finance commencing in September 2020. One award covering the full program tuition fees is available.
Deadline to apply: February 17, 2020
Candidates must demonstrate:
– A very strong academic background and potential for future success
– A track record of professional excellence and achievement through internships and/or work experience
– Ordinary residence in Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan
– An intention to return to your country of residence
– Financial need
How to Apply
Candidates are required to answer the following essay question to be considered for the scholarship:
– What life experiences have shaped who you are today and how have you overcome adversity to excel in education? How do you think these experiences will help you in today’s rapidly changing world? (700 words maximum)
Full details of submitting your response will be confirmed soon.
Candidates who apply by the deadline and meet the residency requirements will be automatically considered for this scholarship and asked to submit their answers to the essay question if they haven’t already.