Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Arab students interested in studying in London
What: Tuition fees
Where: The University of Manchester, United Kingdom
Program Length: One year
Deadline to Apply: Open
Citizenship: Algeria, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Somalia, Sudan, Tunisia
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): Biomedical Engineering, Engineering, Science, Engineering, Math
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering offers Engineering the Future scholarship awards to academically excellent international students who will begin their postgraduate taught studies in the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship will provide tuition discounts to successful awardees enrolled in eligible courses in one of the following departments:
– Department of Chemical Engineering
– Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
– Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
– Department of Computer Science
Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2022 and granted one of the following tuition discounts:
– One full tuition waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the M.Sc. Management of Projects suite of programmes.
– Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
– Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Engineering the Future Scholarships can also be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships from the university.
Deadline: Open, but interested candidates should apply soon.
– Be a resident of a country within Africa, South Asia, or South East Asia.
– Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full-time course commencing in September 2022 within the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
– Have completed an English-language qualification for your course.
– Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second Class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve this.
– Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must apply for admission into the eligible course first. These awards require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement.