The University of Queensland (UQ), in Australia, offers the Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship through its Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship provides a $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time towards an undergraduate degree programme undertaken at the Institution. Students may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance.
Deadline: November 20, 2022
– Applicants may be domestic or international students.
– Applicants must enrol or intend to enrol as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate programme in 2023.
– Applicants who are commencing students must have achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent).
– Applicants who are continuing students must have a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent.
– Applicants must not hold a similar scholarship.
– Applicants must have a proof of English language proficiency.
How to Apply:
To be considered for University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should apply through the application portal.
Applicants will need:
– A cover letter
– Your résumé
– A copy of your Semester 2 Year 11 report and your Semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
– Evidence of academic achievement in courses undertaken in Year 12 and/or in an approved program
– Quality of the short video and essay
– Evidence of personal qualities including:
-leadership potential, community service and/or engagement
– alignment with the graduate attributes of the Liveris Academy
– demonstrated commitment to academic excellence
– demonstrated capacity and willingness to actively participate in, and positively contribute to, co-curricular activities at UQ
– demonstrated strength of interest in undertaking co-curricular developmental activities through the Liveris Academy