The University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship to international students seeking a master’s degree in engineering in the field of mechatronics or electronics.
The scholarships are supported by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science in recognition of the important investment that overseas students make during their education.
The scholarship includes a full tuition fee waiver plus a grant to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month (about $410) before taxes.
Deadline: 1 February 2023
Candidates must be a non-EU/EEA citizen enrolling in one of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme start in September:
– M.Sc. in Engineering – Mechatronics – both profiles
– M.Sc. in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
The Faculty of Engineering has the possibility to award highly qualified applicants to other programmes in Sønderborg for a scholarship as well.
– The scholarships are awarded to the best-qualified candidates based on the grade point average of their Bachelor’s degree.
– To be considered for the scholarship all necessary documentation must be available before the application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
– Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian. These documents must include grades and units/credits for each course.
– Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts.
– Proof of English language proficiency.
How to Apply:
Apply to the Southern Denmark University Master’s programmes via the application portal DANS.