The Yousef Jameel GAPP Public Leadership Program offers fellowships to graduate students at the American University in Cairo who are interested in completing one of the following master’s degree courses:
The fellowship’s covers:
– Tuition and other student fees
– Remedial English courses
– Book allowance per semester
– Monthly stipend
– Accommodation allowance for non-residents of Cairo
– Bus transportation fees
– Study abroad opportunity for one semester according to AUC student exchange policies (travel and living expenses)
Students must complete their master’s degrees within a period of two and a half years, including an optional semester as a study-abroad. The fellowship is subject for review every semester.
Deadlines: April 1, 2023, to apply to your chosen graduate programme; April 15, 2023, to apply for the fellowship.
– Egyptian nationals
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in social sciences, engineering, or sciences. Holders of a Bachelor in Law (LLB) degree with a grade ‘Good’ could be considered for the fellowship on a case-by-case basis.
– Minimum grade point average of 3.2 or a rating of very good (gayed geddan)
– Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including a satisfactory English proficiency test score (TOEFL iBT or IELTS)
– Minimum of two and a maximum of 12 years of relevant professional work experience after receiving their bachelor’s degree, preferably in public, nonprofit or international development organizations; graduates of 2011–2021
How to Apply
- Check how to apply, then apply for graduate admission to AUC online.
- Complete and submit the online fellowship application
For more information about the program, send an email ([email protected]) or call: +20.2.2615.3350/3466.